Blockswap is a permissionless middle layer for Web3 ensuring blockchain benefits accessible to mainstream users.
Blockswap Labs, a core contributor to the Blockswap Network, is building a suite of products to support the Ethereum Proof of Stake benefits to be accessible for mainstream users and protocols. We are consistently trying to push the envelope, solving some of the most challenging problems in Ethereum and its Rollup Ecosystem for Defi and Web 3. We delivered Industry's first 60 secs ETH staking, Keyless recovery for Etheruem Validators, and Restakng collectives via Liquid Staking Derivatives that enable anyone to have a validator for 4 ETH.
Our team is one of the most impactful and knowledgeable in Cross-chain Communication and introduced bridgeless multichain liquidity. We are a very diverse, globally distributed team and a key proponent of the Rollup-centric future of Ethereum. We focus on last-mile user onboarding, and our ecosystem has grown from strength to strength.
The company was founded by leading cross-chain specialists and DeFi engineers. We are a small team crushing the scene with a passion for a decentralized future, currently active on MEV, Bridgeless multichain token transfers, and liquidity management.
We are looking for an experienced, smart contract engineer (solidity) to help us build the MEV markets and bridgeless cross-chain. You will be part of our Engineering team and work with the best minds in the DeFi and cross-chain domain.
We also are actively developing fundamental infrastructure for Ethereum staking LSD, MEV - PBS, and Multichain ERC20 for cross-chain bridgeless liquidity for rollups and EVM blockchains.
- You will be working primarily on MEV markets PBS and Multichain ERC20 for the cross-chain liquidity management contract stack we built internally.
- Write highly efficient smart contracts adhering to best security practices on byte-level executions efficiently process and store on-chain information.
- Work in line with the technical and formal specifications and implementation of contracts logic
- Create tests and specs to enable property tests, formal configuration presets, and production deployments.
- Implement periphery contracts and SDK for contracts
- Build smart contracts using Test Driven Development methodologies, including code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support
- 3+ years experience working as a full-time developer and recent 1yr DeFi experience a must.
- Intellectual curiosity and the capability to learn complex topics and validate research assumptions
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet is essential.
- You write secure, efficient, high-quality code and understand CS fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM well.
- Solid English communication skills (oral and written) are a must in documenting throughout the development phase.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM
- Strong knowledge of gas optimization and the tradeoff between efficient and readable code.
- Familiar with testing frameworks, such as Foundry, Hardhat, and Certora Prover.
- Experience submitting smart contract codebases for third-party audits, with extensive comments and NatSpec documentation, code review, and distributed version control.
- Experience working in the cross-chain bridging or interoperability space.
- Familiarity with the rollups (ZK & Optimistic)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team.
- Experience other languages (Rust, C++, Python)
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer science, or a related field.
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity for financial systems or building high-reliability systems.
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Kanban, CI/CD, TDD, Paired Programming)