Senior Backend Engineer Web3
Rolla is building a cutting-edge DeFi Options trading protocol that’s extremely user-friendly, designed to bring high yield generation strategies to everyone in crypto while abstracting the complexities of DeFi and derivatives.
Our team is a tenacious, geeky, and optimistic group, working towards a decentralized financial future. You’ll be joining a highly technical team that values shipping beautiful, usable products to give people real control over their financial future. Our team members from Sushi, Polygon, BitTorrent, Adyen and commit to top 10 web2 and web3 core repos.
We’re also backed by the top investors and option market makers in the cryptocurrency space that believe in our vision. At Rolla, you’ll have access to industry leaders, developers, exchanges, and traders to collaborate and engage with as you pioneer the next frontier of DeFi.
- 3+ years of backend engineering experience.
- Experience working with Typescript, Node, and writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Experience in all stages of product development including technical planning, rigorous testing, and launch.
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code in an asynchronous environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working with Nestjs is a big plus.
- A passion for DeFi and Web3
- A truly rare opportunity to work on the bleeding edge of the future of decentralized derivative trading. You’ll be building products with the potential to give millions of people trustless yield on their money
- Great culture: highly ambitious, smart, friendly, non-hierarchical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial
- Top fixed compensation and token options. Get an early share of Rolla’s future token and be able to participate in Rolla’s upcoming DAO
- Flexible work hours and location, with the ability to work in person (preferred) with team members in Singapore
- World Class investors. We're backed by the top VC's in crypto and you'll have access to industry experts
Write to us if you
- Have a strong entrepreneurial mentality
- Owner attitude, you focus on the ultimate result for the company, both short term, and long-term growth
- Tenacious, ambitious yet humble, willing to work hard, take feedback and learn on the way
- A deep love for problem-solving and seeing the results of your work