Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
Syntropy is seeking a highly experienced and enthusiastic Blockchain Engineer (Rust/Substrate) to join us on a mission to build best-in-class Internet Technology products changing the world. You will be challenged to contribute to designing and building blockchain based infrastructure orchestration solution.
This role combines both hands-on development and plenty of strategic decisions that must enable us to scale quickly.
- Liaise with Product and Blockchain Officers and Leads to determine software needs for the future and determine whether software systems have enough quality to meet their current operational goals.
- Analyze and make the forward-looking technological decisions to be applied in our products.
- Ensure that the selected technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely.
- Work hand in hand with System Architects, DevOps, blockchain development team and partners to produce effective software systems.
- Write scalable and reliable code for Next-Gen blockchain based Internet connectivity platform which is capable of serving millions of agents worldwide over years to come.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, architecture and documentation.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- High-performance, low-level or distributed system development experience
- Recent hands-on experience developing solutions using Rust
- Proficient understanding of encryption
- Experience architecting and contributing to technical documentation and whitepapers
- A genuine interest in the latest innovations in the field and just being a technology enthusiast is a must
- A solid technical foundation/background is preferred.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with Substrate
- Proficient understanding of blockchain and cryptography based systems
- Interest and experience in tokenomics, token based systems
- Solid understanding and experience working with smart contracts
- Interest and understanding of distributed algorithms
- Experience and understanding of Libp2p
- Experience in WASM
- Good understanding of Networking and Internet, P2P Protocols
- Understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, PoA, etc.)
- Familiarity with TEE technologies like Intel SGX is a plus.
An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
Professional & personal development budget worth $2000 annually.
Flexible working hours
A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.