Web3 Blockchain Engineer
Steakwallet is a multi-chain DeFi wallet, focused on surfacing opportunities available throughout web3. From entering into Yearn vaults for stablecoin yield, to staking assets on 20+ different L1s, Steakwallet is the most powerful and user friendly wallet on the market.
What we're looking for
We're seeking a talented web3 engineer to help build out the Steakwallet metaverse. Uniquely difficult due to our multi-chain nature, your day to day work could range from writing Solidity smart contracts to indexing Solana account transaction history.
You'll partner closely with our Head of Engineering on greenfield projects to help Steakwallet scale to the masses.
- Write smart contracts responsible for managing millions of dollars worth of assets
- Create staking/vault/swap integrations that users will interact with in the Steakwallet application
- Index data across a variety of networks including Ethereum, Near, Tezos, Solana and more
- Work closely with and report directly to our CTO
- Balance engineering speed and quality, with a focus on shipping.
- 3+ years engineering experience
- 1+ years web3 experience
- Proficiency in TypeScript and one of Solidity/Rust/Golang
- Excellent communication skills
- (Optional) Knowledge of non EVM compatible chains