Vesta is building a suite of new products, hoping to combine data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help bring decentralized finance to the mainstream.
We are seeking a solidity engineer to join our Engineering team.
Engineering at Vesta
When you join Vesta product team, you’ll take on a key role on the development and the improvement of our services. You’ll try to solve unresolved issues that will push forwards Vesta’s products and the ecosystem of the blockchain.
The Blockchain Developers Group is looking for a passionate Solidity developer to work on maintenance and development of new product. Your primary focus will be to work closely with the product design team on Vesta V2.
Blockchain Developers Group is responsible for developing and maintaining all contracts, secuirty, data analytics and indexing events for the front-end team (e.g: TheGraph).
Your day to day
As a Solidity Engineer you will work on
- Developing new services and features using Solidity, Foundry for the blockchain and Typescript for deployment scripts & GraphQL
- Collaborating with the team to architect and design robust, resilient, and maintainable solutions in an Agile environment, ensuring the quality of the delivered product
- Deploying, operating and maintaining services in production
- Ensuring scalability and availability of the services
- Collaborating with product owners and front-end developers to deliver features while meeting team deadlines
What we’re looking for
As a Solidity Engineer, you background will look like
- 2+ Years of back-end engineering experience in the software industry
- 1+ Years of engineering experience in the blockchain industry
- A good understanding of Solidity, Typescript, EVM, OOP and Functional programming
- A good understanding of Foundry
- A good understanding of Google Testing Pyramid
- A good understanding of Proxies
- Experience with debugging tool to debug local code & past TXs
- Experience with a source control tool (Git, Github)
- Experience working in an agile environment with CI/CD processes
- Experience with auditing tools like slither
- Experience creating UML’s flow and software architecture
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Pay: Competitive salary + token ownership
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days in Vancouver with budget for home office setup