Smart Contract Developer
TL;DR – All you can eat, flexible full-time or contract dev work and amazing products to work on.
Interested? Here’s the full story:
We are Tanooki Labs, a product and development studio based in New York City that works with entrepreneurs on early stage products.
We provide product-minded developers with fun projects to work on, as well as the flexibility and freedom to continue working on their own goals (be it recording an album, crafting your next app, or raising the newest member of your family).
We choose our clients and projects carefully, and every product we build requires us to tackle new and exciting challenges. We also reject the idea that software development has to feel like a grind. We work 35 hours per week, support flexible schedules, are family friendly, and work with both local and remote developers.
We’re looking for pragmatic developers who build with:
- empathy for the users
- a deep understanding of the product we’re building and our client’s businesses
- an eye towards writing well architected code
You should have:
- a deep understanding of blockchain and web3 ecosystem
- extensive experience working with smart contracts on production projects on Ethereum
- experience deploying and maintaining production smart contracts
- experience developing applications from the ground up
- experience with behavior-driven development and unit testing
- a product-minded focus when creating applications
- good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with or interest in the FLOW blockchain
- Experience with backend development in Ruby or a similar language