At Telnyx, we’re architecting and amplifying access to global connectivity. We power communications, wireless, networking and storage from our private, global, multi-cloud IP network all the way out to the hyperlocal edge. And we make this edge infrastructure easily available through intuitive APIs housed in one space.
We’re interested in solving real-world problems, modernizing the antiquated and automating the manual. In building solutions that make connectivity simple and accessible, we’re laying the foundation for a future of endless innovation and interconnected technology. Our shared vision is a future where people, devices and applications can seamlessly connect across the globe.
As a Solidity Engineer for our Filecoin Project, you will be a crucial member of the team responsible for designing and implementing smart contracts for our Filecoin project.
- Design, develop, and deploy Solidity Smart Contracts on the Filecoin network utilizing Filecoin Virtual Machine with a focus on reliability and security.
- Assist in the planning and creation of the tokenomics to ensure the success and longevity of the project.
- Maintain high standards for architecture and optimization while creating new features that will drive our platform forward.
- Work closely with other engineers and leaders to specify and develop new tools and features for our product.
- Identify and overcome technical and production obstacles, while generating innovative solutions to ensure the success of our project.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and best practices in the blockchain industry.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following blockchain technologies: Ethereum, Filecoin, dApps, web3.js
- Experience in the development and deployment of smart contracts.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, and other relevant tools.
- Passionate about blockchain infrastructure and development.
- Strong knowledge of building blockchain applications at scale is a plus.