As a Solidity developer at CPI Technologies your job will be working together with our team to bring the ecosystem concepts of our customers to reality. You’ll be designing tools used by some of the top blockchain projects. We’re excited to have you join our international team to help build exciting projects built on blockchain technology.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Manager to design, build and deploy new features.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building CPI products and working with the entire organization to further the objectives of the company
- Interact with the EVM and writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Comprehensive unit and integration tests
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Work with the team to guide the product roadmap
- Demonstrate and inspire a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity, quality, and professionalism
- 1+ years of experience writing, testing, and/or auditing production grade Solidity contracts. You have deployed contracts to Mainnet
- 3-5+ years programming experience
- Understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, gas optimization tradeoffs and security best practices
- Being able to work in a team environment and follow Agile processes.
- Written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience with lending protocols, DEXs, MEV, and more
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
- Solidity and knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots)