Junior DeFi Developer
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
- Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems incubated/supported by Crypto.com.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, strategists, DevOps engineers, security engineers, and quants to ensure the systems are of high quality by the product standards as well as engineering standards and delivered to the market in a timely manner.
- Strong interest in Blockchain technology.
- Graduation from Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related disciplines.
- Software development background with Golang, Rust, Typescript, Python
- Experience in Solidity development is a plus.
- Quantitative finance knowledge would be a plus.
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security, and performance.
- Interested in building first-class products to solve real-world problems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner, and have a "get things done" mentality.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders.
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Mobx, Redux) would be a plus.