Senior Web3 Front-End Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Web3 Front-End Engineer to architect, develop, test, and deploy front-end infrastructure for novel DeFi applications.
The ideal candidate will have excellent React proficiency, strong technical leadership, a keen understanding of financial concepts, and a consistent track record solving critical engineering problems.
- Write performant, clean, and re-usable React code
- Contribute to high-level decisions about prePO’s front-end architecture
- Architect, write, test and deploy performant, clean, and re-usable code
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers
- Work at a rapid pace with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
- Sharpen your skillsets from other senior high-performing individuals
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Team game nights, team off-sites, and sponsored conference trips
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Learning and development budget
- Join a force for good - prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to speculate on the valuation of any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project. Our mission is to democratize pre-public equity - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access.
We’re a fully-remote globally-distributed team, with years of experience at blockchain startups and top tech companies, and backed by world-class investors, including numerous founders from leading crypto projects.
It’s an exciting time to work at prePO. We are quickly approaching launch of our platform, and every team member is empowered to lead projects, wear many hats, and flex their entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organisation. Working on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto, each day comes with new and exciting challenges to solve.