Senior Backend/Web3 Engineer
In this role you will build and operate the most critical parts of Atem’s technical infrastructure: all of our blockchain interactions as well as payment flows. You will have tremendous impact on fighting climate change by building the key technology for a transparent and effective carbon credit market. You will join a small and dedicated engineering team that is passionate about changing the world for the better. As one of Atem’s earliest employees, you can be involved with other aspects of startups that may interest you, including: generating product ideas, talking to users, experimentation or marketing.
In this role, you will...
- Have a strong engineering focus
- Interact with blockchain protocols to source and retire carbon credit tokens
- Interact with various EVM blockchains
- Implement fiat to crypto payment flows
- Manage customer funds
- Integrate payment providers and custodial wallet providers
- Architect and implement the necessary infrastructure
What you need to be successful...
- Prior experience indexing blockchain data
- Have already implemented payment flows, ideally fiat - crypto
- Self starter that thrives well in ambiguity and can envision successful outcomes
- Clear communicator who’s able to express complex ideas and execute
- Balance velocity and quality in a quickly evolving product
- Passionate about the blockchain industry with the desire to learn more
What’s in it for you...
- Join a purpose-driven, well funded startup led by experienced founders
- Make a mark in a disruptive and fast developing market
- Earn a competitive salary and participate in Atem’s success via our stock option program
- Join a team that has Berlin in its heart but works remotely
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy while working in collaboration with a group of like-minded peers
- Put your getting-things-done attitude to work, without politics, ego or process slowing you down