The Mobalytics' mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best selves. In the last four years, we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor-sharp, experienced, autonomous, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team that can conquer any challenge.
As a Data Analyst, your insights and analysis will power the very core of our product. Your expertise with data analysis tools along with your deep domain knowledge of games will allow you to connect the dots. Generating meaningful analyses that impact player performance and behavior is our goal. If you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about how it all fits together, then you are definitely in the right place with us.
Your Technical Skill Set:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Data Analyst/Scientist, preferably in a high-growth startup environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with BI tools, especially Mixpanel.
- Preferably experience with GCP stack, in particular with BigQuery.
- Ideally, some experience solving classical data science tasks - clustering, classification, etc.
- Being able to ask the right questions and derive meaningful insights from data.
Would be a plus:
- You have an “acceptable” level of English - we're not expecting Full Proficiency or requiring any certificates, but you must be able to communicate with the team.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently but are open to people who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them. No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
What you need to do if hired:
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing teams to help them make data-driven decisions.
- Get meaningful insights out of the data and be able to present it to the team.
- Understand the product well enough to cover all aspects of it with the necessary tracking.
- Create requirements for engineers to implement.
- Control implementation process and results.
- Monitor the health of product tracking implementation to ensure that it's working as expected and data is correct.
- Create dashboards and reports for key areas of the business.
- Prepare reports for the executive team.
- Help teams launch A/B tests and assess their outcomes.
- Be the ambassador for data-driven culture within the company.
What we offer:
- Fully Remote Job - we're a remote company from day one.
- Flexible working hours - except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or the required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- $2,000 Home Office Budget after a trial period.
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world.
- Equity Stake in the Company.
- 2 weeks of vacation + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan.