Senior Data Analyst
Posted: 2 months ago
api.video is an API-first platform that enables developers to build, scale and operate on-demand and live video streaming in their own apps and platforms in minutes, with just a few lines of code. The service handles the end-to-end workflow, from video ingestion to worldwide video delivery.Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we're making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
You will join our brand new Data team. As the very first Data Analyst, you will be the main point of contact to support the Product, Finance, Customer Success and Engineering teams in their needs of Insights, Monitoring and more at strategic and operational level. Below some examples:
- Correlate cohorts and usages to determine behaviour patterns
- Monitor performances of funnels like SignUps → Subscriptions
- Write tracking-plans at the foundation of upcoming analyses (e.g. app-events for User Journey)
What will you be doing?
- Proactively initiating processes to collect Business and Product needs in order to translate them into operational tasks.
- Helping identify KPIs/local metrics and make sure we are able to track, monitor them and measure impact of any project we drive.
- Building long-term analytical assets (dashboards and reportings) to help teams take data driven decisions.
- Providing appropriate and clear recommendations based on qualitative analysis outcomes.
- Defining Data Modeling guidelines to guarantee a consistent, smooth and performent query experience.
What can you expect at api.video?
- Global presence with an international working environment.
- 100% Remote possible (we have an HQ in Bordeaux, and we rely on many coworking spaces, CET timezones).
- We offer competitive salaries.
- Flexible timetable - we value results over presence.
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft).
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making.
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!
What are we looking for?
- 4/5+ years of experience in Data analysis. Proficiency in SQL.
- Significant experience with Looker (or similar) for explorations.
- Creative team player, autonomous, eager to learn every day and continually suggesting innovative ideas.
- Ease to switch from projects of different natures (business, product or technical).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Nice to have :
- Snowflake knowledge is a plus.
- Observability through Kibana and/or Grafana.
- CRM tools.