Senior Data Scientist
Ocurate is searching for a senior data scientist to work on applying our deep machine learning framework in conjunction with our unique database of 280 million Americans in service of predicting customer lifetime value, churn, and more for our clients in the B2C/eCommerce space.
At Ocurate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and extensive datasets in the space and apply and extend cutting-edge machine learning technology. You will also have a chance to expand on your previous experience in (people) management.
Ocurate uses a class of deep machine learning, and unique data to predict customer lifetime value with best-in-class accuracy, in addition to serial Randomized Control Trialsto help our clients determine causal relationships between different marketing initiatives and product traits to increase in predicted LTV.
How we work
Ocurate is a fully remote company, with employees located mainly in New York and San Francisco/Bay Area. Our founders believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance, and a culture of working smarter not harder. Ocurate highly values diversity. We are supportive of families.
- 4+ years experience in an applied machine learning role, with a record of ML models being taken to production/deployment successfully
- Previous experience managing other data scientists / small team
- Fluency in Python and SQL and experience working in the cloud (such as AWS or Google Cloud) and with Git
- Familiarity with Deep Learning, specially Pytorch, and use of GPUs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience preparing and delivering presentations to non-technical audiences
- Inner motivation and drive to learn and master new technologies and skills
- Work Authorization is required to apply for this position.
- Fully remote role in a fully remote company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Health Care Benefits