Storyblok makes it easier to submit, reuse and publish content on multiple channels. Non-technical people can create and update content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut’s websites.
We are a remote-first, international startup. This means you will be trusted to work flexible local hours. So far our team is made up of 35 nationalities living in 33 countries with 39% of our talent identifying as female. Your diversity will be respected and celebrated and we live by our values.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
- The annual international team-building trip, plus quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave (not including sick leave) plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Very supportive team members who will help support you along your way
- Employee options scheme
- As a fully remote company with work-life balance at its core, you'll enjoy flexible schedules
In this role, you will be our analytical data expert who has the technical skills to solve complex problems – and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Prepare and present data in the best possible ways for decision making and problem-solving
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Build, train and test predictive models and machine-learning algorithms when necessary
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using SQL to manage and manipulate data for analysis as well as meaningful hands-on experience in Python to deliver data science solutions
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Amazon Redshift)
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Metabase)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Passion for remote working
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.