It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers. Job Description
The CCO Analytics team is a one-stop data team for operations needs now scaling with the needs of the business. We’re working hard to build the infrastructure and dashboarding solutions needed to keep Cash going strong.
As a data analyst for CCO you will use your skills to support the data needs of the organization. You will build data visualizations that provide insights to how the business is performing, and impactful insights that drive the business forward. You have a drive for improving the business and providing insightful data that help people become key participants in the economy.
- You will use data to drive analysis and actionable insights that drive daily operations, and future plans for business growth
- You will work with key stakeholders and provide data visualizations that indicate the pulse and health of their line of business
- You will build and maintain dashboards that widely used by the organization
- You will produce ad hoc data analysis that answer pivotal questions about the business
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Knowledgeable of operations metrics like AHT, CSAT
- Creative data visualizer and dashboard creator
- Comfortable gathering business requirements for dashboards and ad-hoc reports
- Ability to communicate and partner with both business and technical teams clearly
- Technical skills must include SQL, Tableau/Looker, and cloud environments
- Able to create a report without use of Excel/GSheet
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience or exposure to Python or R
- Experience in customer service
- Financial institution experience
- Previously automated reports to ensure data quality
- Experience working with multiple teams and their associated reports needs
- Strong statistical knowledge of A/B testing, linear regression, ANOVA
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.