Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best analytics global consulting team in the world.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing advanced analytics capabilities. The right candidate will have broad skills in database design, be comfortable dealing with large and complex data sets, have experience building self-service dashboards, be comfortable using visualization tools, and be able to apply your skills to generate insights that help solve business challenges. We are looking for someone who can bring their vision to the table and implement positive change in taking the company's data analytics to the next level.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience specifically in data engineering
- 5+ years of experience building and deploying large-scale data processing pipelines in a production environment.
- Strong experience in building ETL data pipelines and analysis using Python, SQL, and PySpark.
- Creating and optimizing complex data processing and data transformation pipelines using python. Python hands-on expertise is a must-have. AWS/ Azure experience is good to have.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy data integration solutions seamlessly to connect with the Enterprise Data Platform
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts, database designs and big data platforms and associated tools.
- Working with a wide range of data sources and intermediate expertise in SQL and PL/SQL(optional)
- Ability to work with a global team, playing a key role in communicating problem context to the remote teams, stake holders and product owners.
- Work in a highly agile environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related fields
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.