Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
Medalogix is dedicated to empowering individualized patient care with innovative, data science-driven solutions that transform healthcare. The Company's machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking hungry, humble, and smart Data Analyst to join our technology innovators that are bringing home health and hospice to the next level.
- Passionate Culture – Our success originates from our dedicated and incredibly talented team that operates with shared set of core values: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together. In 2022, we earned the Great Place to Work Certification.
- High Growth – Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years.
- Meaningful Work – Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
- Leading Technologies – At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. Our market leading products are designed to equip home health and hospice agencies with technology to provide the right care at the right time. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits – Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
The Data Analyst role is responsible for analyzing data using statistical techniques, implementing and maintaining databases, gathering data from primary and secondary sources, identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends from the data. The job involves the process of cleaning, analyzing, interpreting, and displaying data using different approaches and business intelligence tools in uncovering key insights that lead to better informed and successful decision-making.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide data insights that help drive clinical process improvement (such as reducing readmissions and hospital-acquired conditions, improving the quality of care) and lower the cost of care
- Analyze, identify and source EMR data for developing or enhancing new or existing applications
- Engage in discovery phase with new EMRs in defining data requirements and business rules for successful integration with existing solutions
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management leads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Adept at querying, writing reports, and making presentations using modern data processing, storage and analytic technologies like Snowflake & SQL Azure
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of tools for data analysis such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI, R, Python, Excel with understanding of ETL frameworks
- Experience in working with Electronic Health Records (EHR), Billing, Claims and/or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) processes in a healthcare system
- Experience in interpreting data from a variety of sources (e.g., EMR systems, Population Health Data sets, healthcare Payor/Provider data sets) to develop data models for analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Knowledge of healthcare domain is a plus
- Certifications in BI/Data is a plus
- Highly sponsored healthcare plans to choose from (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match; immediately vested
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Generous maternity / paternity leave
- We celebrate our wins with team events/outings
- Generous Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Holidays
- Free downtown parking