TargetSmart is hiring a Data Analyst to support our quality, professional multi-channel fundraising programs for non-profits and progressive political organizations whose programs promote a more equitable and caring society.
The Data Analyst will work as part of the Fundraising Solutions team and report to the Data Manager to support the program through efficient and reliable data processes. They will be responsible for operating and improving the fundraising data systems used by staff and by clients. The Data Analyst will also be responsible for understating the program targeting and working with team management to create segment lists for fundraising programs.
The ideal candidate is a customer-focused problem solver who enjoys explaining the data to help the business run more smoothly. They will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and scaling of the business, including the development of new offerings, by creating reports and insights based on data.
- Ensure the successful timely creation and delivery of reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the development of analytics systems used to monitor and better understand the programs
- Assist with the operations of the dialing platform
- Execute the creation of segment lists and other data needed to run outreach programs
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of automated data processes that move data and create reports
- Provide data-driven insights that help guide the management of Fundraising Solutions programs
- Help staff understand and use the reported information
- Troubleshoot and ensure the resolution of data-related problems
- Intermediate experience with program targeting and segmentation
- Beginner experience with SQL (Postgres)
- Intermediate experience with Tableau
- Beginner experience in operation end-to-end data pipelines and reporting systems
- Experience working as part of a technical team and communicating with non-technical end users in other parts of the business
TargetSmart thrives on a unique atmosphere and culture. Our professionals, at all levels, work primarily as virtual teams spread across the country. We encourage remote working and provide the necessary technology to facilitate it. We also foster an open environment (virtually, of course) where team members seek input from and are encouraged to collaborate and exchange ideas with their colleagues at all levels of the company. We decentralize decision-making wherever possible and put authority where the knowledge is. It’s our belief that this creates an atmosphere of respect and integrity where we all work together toward common goals. We believe that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and members of untapped groups are welcome on our teams.
We offer a supportive workplace filled with dedicated and creative people and all the following benefits:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION: Including a 401(k) with generous company matching.
- 100% REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY: Always have been and always will be.
- TOP-NOTCH MEDICAL COVERAGE: Domestic-partner inclusive, health, dental, vision, life, cancer coverage, and long-term disability insurance for you and your dependents.
- GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF: 23 days of PTO per year. We believe in work-life balance and encourage you to use your time off. The company provides 10 ½ paid holidays per year.
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: 8 weeks of fully paid time off. All genders qualify equally, and the policy includes adoptions.
About TargetSmart Communications
TargetSmart is a leading provider of political data and technology that enables campaigns and organizations to successfully communicate with large audiences, personalize outreach, and create lasting relationships. Our superior politically-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized multichannel marketing strategies. TargetSmart leverages over 25 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, reliable data products and solutions.