Data Analytics Strategist
At RevoU, we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students and employers' needs in Indonesia's booming digital economy.
Working hand in hand with industry leaders, top companies and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today’s job market needs. We obsess about our students' success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student’s full potential, regardless of their background.
In the short span of two years we have already helped hundreds of students transform their careers, with thousands more waiting to start their journey with us in the upcoming months.
Are you an experienced Data Analyst or have managed a team of Data Analysts? Are you excited to help other people improve their life through education, more specifically unconventional education that focuses on the students’ career success? If the answer is yes, this would be something interesting for you!
Here at RevoU we aim to help those who want to kick start their career as Data Analyst within the Tech industry. We teach them the foundation of Data Analysts skills for a duration of three months and provide them an opportunity thereafter to put their knowledge to practice.
RevoU has a project-based apprenticeship where they have a chance to implement their skills with real companies. See our program here. We like to see this as a win-win solution, helping companies who partner up with us to achieve their goals by providing a high-quality data team.
As a Data Analytics Strategist, you will manage accounts and Data Analytics/data activity of clients and you will mentor RevoU students to work on internal and client’s projects. You will be helping our students prepare their portfolio and gain real experience from the projects before they work for the company!
The position is perfectly suited for individuals with 2-3 years of work in Tech Startup Company with a big data approach.
Come join us if you are an individual with high curiosity, as we are going to try out many plans, launch new initiatives, and explore new tools to make sure we’re continually improving every process. And the passion to coach students to be successful in becoming a Data Analytics strategist (just like YOU!)
Oh, and you will be based wherever you want (we are a fully distributed company).
Education is a socio-economic escalator that can transform lives. If you seek a legacy of social impact, join us on the ground floor as a primary force to revolutionize education for millions of people!
More specifically you will:
Support client success
- You will lead the discussions to understand clients’ data-driven goals, product knowledge, and target customers
- You will lead the students to generate valuable data-driven insights your clients
- You’ll develop insights, strategies and present them to your clients
- You regularly sync with clients to track progress and propose optimization plans and ensure the success of RevoU clients' projects.
Support student’s success
- Roll out initiatives to upskill students’ data expertise by teaching the necessary skills (communication, negotiation, and other skills).
- Roll out internal projects and iterate on the project syllabus to make sure we will continue to improve.
- Monitor reporting & optimization strategies and coach students for their success.
- Collaborate with RevoU internal teams such as career placement teams, finance, business operations, and faculty to improve the learning experience and hireability of students.
- Have a track record of working in a tech startup, big data organization
- Have experience in leading a data team is preferable
- Good to have: experience and good understanding of insight generation and managing data projects
- Growth mindset - excited to learn and improve. You enjoy going out of your comfort zone, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Comfortable with data and reports to draw key insights, and use data to create and execute a plan
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles rather than semester or annual cycles
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding in their career: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
Our first promise - the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from just a few of us (we are still a relatively small team of 80 people) to hundreds of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
The second promise - a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It’s our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
We deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
We are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, to keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental values, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priorities in one's life and that today’s job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
These are the 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment, an attractive package, premium health insurance, etc -- we are offering you all these benefits as well.
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.