About this Job
The Data Analyst provides consultation and investigation on NielsenIQ Product Insights (NPI) 1.0 and 2.0 characteristics with regards to definitions, coverage, category applicability and assistance as needed for Client Inquiries. This role will work closely with internal teams to make recommendations on solutions that best address client’s needs.
- Provide both internal and external consultation related to NPI 1.0 & 2.0 product characteristic coding definitions and operational processes including reporting capabilities.
- Solid understanding of overall NielsenIQ deliverables, platforms, tools, Item Coding BDPs and operational capabilities and limitations to effectively provide consultative leadership.
- Solid understanding of Label Insight NPI 1.0 & 2.0 deliverables, platforms, tools, Item Coding BDPs and operational capabilities and limitations to effectively provide consultative leadership.
- Analyze, interpret & translate client business needs for NPI data and make recommendations based on empirical evidence that solves key business issues.
- Appropriately set and manage expectations regarding NPI coding process & database capabilities with all stakeholders.
- Adaptability to changing workflows & processes in the ever-evolving landscape of delivery systems.
- Refine high level business requirements through analysis to ensure proper design; identify & discuss any constraints to design, process, or delivery with stakeholders.
- Accurately interpret business requirements to the execution team and provide consultation as needed.
- Provide visualizations to support training and explanation of the NPI data for internal operations process documentation.
- Utilize input tools and applications that automate processes and analyze data to ensure consistency, completeness, and correctness of the data.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience as an Analyst; CPG or Retail preferred
- Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive & Sheets, Salesforce, JIRA, Postman
- NIQ’s Connect/Discover, AOD, OGRDS, Label Insight Explore Market Navigator, Trending Attributes, MS Office Suite, MS Dynamic, NIQ internal portals a plus
Qualifications Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.