Storyblok makes it easier to submit, reuse and publish content on multiple channels. Non-technical people can create and update content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut’s websites.
We are a remote-first, international startup. This means you will be trusted to work flexible local hours. So far our team is made up of 35 nationalities living in 33 countries with 39% of talent identifying as female. Your diversity will be respected and celebrated and we live by our values.
What is in it for you
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local co-working space
- A team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
- The annual international team-building trip, plus quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave (not including sick leave) plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Very supportive team members who will help support you along your way
- Employee options scheme
In this role, you will be our analytical data expert who has the technical skills to solve complex problems – and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved.
- Define data models that tie together disparate data across the entire organization.
- Create data transformation logic to convert raw data to fit the new data models that make sense for the users.
- Define the metrics we use to measure the success and health of our product as well as business and track them through KPIs and dashboards.
- Apply specialized skills and fundamental data science methods (e.g. regression, survival analysis, segmentation, experimentation, and machine learning when needed) to inform improvements to our business
- Influence leadership to drive more data-informed decisions
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Develop and improve databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Passion for remote working
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.