Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers, and engineers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We're looking for you - a creative, adaptable, and meticulous Android Engineer (Kotlin) with a passion for mobile technologies and an exceptional ability to bring mobile applications to life. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has no problem dealing with pressure. You can work closely with Clients, Managers, Designers, and other Engineers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Mobile Engineer or similar
- Experience with Kotlin, Android Studio and Android SDK
- Experience working with mobile design patterns
- Ability to integrate web services (RESTful, JSON)
- Understanding of the entire mobile development lifecycle (UI implementation and data modelling)
- Care about code quality, maintainability and scalability
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of CI/CD on mobile applications
- Good understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store
- Understanding of VIPER architecture
- Experience with performance and memory optimization
- Understanding of embedded databases and other system datastores
- Knowledge of different mobile platforms (native iOS and hybrid solutions)
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance