Full-Stack Software Engineer
Breezy HR - US
Posted: 10 months ago
Breezy HR's a globally loved, end-to-end hiring platform for small & medium-sized businesses.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll be part of a team responsible for the Breezy web application, and internal tools and systems.
- You'll be working with our product & design teams to define, build & ship new features & capabilities end-to-end.
- Implement well-tested and documented code in collaboration with team members.
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience developing web applications.
- 2+ years of hands-on professional experience with a client-side framework like Angular, Vue or React.
- 2+ years of experience implementing RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity and/or expertise in developing production-level applications using Node.js and Express.
- Familiarity with integration and interaction with MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Strong familiarity with CSS, SASS, or SCSS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Comfortable with command-line tools/scripting (Bash, Git, cloud CLIs, etc.).
- Familiarity with the Agile Development Framework.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Excellent vacation policy, paid company holidays, and flexible work options.