Backend Developer at Dolfin, Amsterdam
We're looking for a passionate backend developer with 2+ years of experience to join our development team in Amsterdam.
Dolfin is a UK financial group that provides world-class custody, brokerage and asset management to private clients, their financial advisers and institutional investors. Our Amsterdam team works on different projects: customer relationship management system, investments platform, and various investment tools and client applications. We use mature and diverse IT-infrastructure and work with modern technological stack including React, Redux, Typescript, NodeJS on the frontend side and Golang/Python with PostgreSQL under Kubernetes management with a bunch of AWS services on the backend side. We strive to make our development process predictable, change proof and well-organized to achieve the fastest possible product delivery pace. That's why we invest a lot in the development of a diverse set of internal tools such as code generators, CLI tools, build process automation tools, and homegrown Domain Specific Languages
If you are passionate about your work, experimental, love to challenge yourself and learn something new, then you might be a good fit for our team of open-minded, innovative developers!
You should apply if you
- Have 2+ years of experience as a back-end engineer;
- Able to effectively work with Golang or Python or C++ or Java and infrastructure around any of them;
- Care about writing simple, efficient and quality code;
- Not afraid of taking full ownership of your projects and lead them till completion;
- A huge plus is your interest in DevOps: we use bazel, helm, AWS CDK to build and deploy our projects and infrastructure. Everything is up and running under K8s on AWS.
What we offer
- Modern technological stack, without legacy codebase or outdated libraries/frameworks;
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Freedom to do what you do best;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Top-notch work equipment;
- Relocation to Amsterdam (if needed);
- Above market rate salary.