Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Victoria, Canada with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Web Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Web Engineers work closely with product and design to create impactful features for our users, growth initiatives, and internal tools used by our team.
- Please only apply if you are comfortable working in a fully remote role, within the GMT +2 ~ +8 timezones.
- A short technical skills assessment is included as a part of our interview process.
- Work with designers to create user-centric websites and digital assets.
- Work with developers to implement software interface and functionality.
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentation technology.
- Develop new user-facing web features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Web optimization for SEO performance (by applying SEO best practices)
- Optimise application for maximum speed, reliability and scalability
- Development efficiency and improving code quality.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Fluency with Next.js, React.js/Redux, Angular.js, basic HTML, CSS & JS
- Proficiency with modern CSS capabilities (Animation, Flexbox & Responsive)
- Understand good practices and principles, writing sustainable and elegant code
- Experience with Version Control Software
- Familiarity with the Figma and other modern design tools (Sketch, Adobe Applications, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, and empathy for the user experience
- Flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!