Senior .NET Core Developer
We're building a new team of .NET Core Developers & Testers based in Portugal.
Do you want to take part in the transformation of the no. 1 construction application in the Nordics into an international cloud service?
We are about to substantially strengthen the development teams working with our construction application, Unit4 MAP. We are looking for 10 more people to join us, both developers and testers with skill levels ranging from juniors to seniors. Together we will transform a desktop application, to a modern cloud service.
The construction market is the biggest market in the world, and we are going to build a business-critical cloud service. The service will have a big impact on productivity and making a positive impact on the climate through smart usage of resources.
- Responsible for development of new and existing code following the standards, best practices and processes defined within company’s R&D.
- Cooperates closely with Product Management (PM) to create code for solutions that satisfy business/customer requirements defined by PM.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality code and to respond immediately if checked in code causes broken build or test.
- Responsible for giving early warnings if not able to deliver according to time/quality. Be an active participant in daily stand-ups and iteration planning.
- Experience (or keen on learning) TypeScript, React, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, SQL, Entity Framework and Azure.
- The ability to analyze problems and implement solutions for debugging; and willing to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions.
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong personal drive and a team player attitude
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.