Hello! Thank you for your interest in Dalstrong. Please complete this form to apply to our opportunity.
Our recruiting team promises to:
- Treat each candidate with respect, kindness, and transparency.
- Follow up with our applicants and candidates in a timely and professional manner. (within 1 business day) If you apply on a weekend we will get back to you on Monday.
- Provide constant communication to all candidates during the interview process.
- We eat, sleep, and breathe our motto: There Are No Limits.
We are looking for an innovative individual to overdrive the online business with a skillset in Shopify code development.
This role is key to the support and delivery of these overall team objectives:
- Responsible for the development of the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
- Design UX based from our brand standard and style guide
- Implement system integrations that are crucial to our success
- Knowledgeable in security / personal data protection principles and GPDR
- Developing testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
- Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
- Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
- 3-6 Years of experience in Website Development
- General experience building, launching and maintaining stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system
- Experience with working with a made theme and/or Storefront API
- Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary
- Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify
- Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
- Strong organizational skills