Senior Full-stack Engineer
Localized is looking for a Senior Full-stack engineer capable of shipping both frontend UI/UX solutions as well as the API integrations and backend services infrastructure. You will be working closely with our core engineering and product team to define, develop and deploy scalable microservice based solutions to power our web and mobile applications. We are looking for someone to help design and build systems from scratch and implement processes to ensure modularity, efficiency and maintainability.
- Databases: MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Druid
- Libraries: React Native, VueJS both as SSR and SPA solutions/Vuex, Django, Node.js
- 5 years of experience architecting, building and releasing web based applications (both backend and frontend)
- Experience with one or more front-end web frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. PHP, Python, Go, Ruby…).
- Experience designing and implementing performant, stable, and maintainable API interfaces
- Familiar with software engineering best practices such as unit testing and code reviews, design, and documentation
- Experience deploying solutions on AWS
- Experience building native iOS or Android mobile apps having a mobile app released in the AppStore/Google Play
- Experience building React or React Native + Redux application - experience working on OLAP solutions
- Experience working with wide-column DBs such as Cassandra, Druid, Bigtable, HBase etc.
- Experience with NoSQL database design and its advantages/disadvantages over relational databases
- Experience with global distributed systems