Sr. Software Engineer (Frontend)
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace. Employees must live in the United States.
Under Armour is seeking a full stack Senior Software Engineering to help architect and build fast, frictionless experiences across the globe as part of our growing Ecommerce Engineering team. The Senior Software Engineering will hold responsibility for front-end initiatives across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate has a passion for collaboration with cross functional partners, can adapt to technology change and evolution, and is eager to find creative solutions to technical issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycles
- Build and maintain efficient UI applications and components to support backend services integration with a variety of third-party systems
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Communicate clear execution plans to both technical teammates and non-technical business partners
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to technically support hands on & guide work including frontend development, enhancing performance, tracking setup and strategies, A/B tests, SEO, accessibility, and efficient content delivery
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ideal candidate has exposure to some of the following disciplines/practices:
- Tagging & Analytics (ex: Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Content Management Systems (ex: CoreMedia, Magnolia, Contentful, AEM),
- A/B Testing (ex: Adobe Target, AB Tasty, Evergage)
- Nice to have, but not required: knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) or other commerce platforms, experience building a PWA
Education And / Or Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a development environment.
- Strong desire to learn and is quick to pick up new concepts
- Passion for development and ability to dig into solving problems