Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Jebbit is looking for a full-stack developer to join our core engineering team. This is a key role in which you will develop, scale and automate workflows and functionalities within the Jebbit platform. Your job will be to work hand in hand with Product, User Experience, and Data Science to solve technical challenges and make our platform simple, efficient, and delightful to use.
This role will give you the opportunity to join Jebbit’s mission of making it simple for anyone to build high quality, beautiful, and interactive digital experiences, all without needing any code. If you like the idea of working on challenging problems across multiple tech stacks and building products for the largest brands in the world (we can’t say who... but you’ve heard of them), then please read on!
- Design and develop true full-stack solutions (We're using Ruby on Rails, EmberJS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and AWS)
- Write tests to prove the functionality of the code
- Have a say in the selection/creation and upkeep of components and interface tooling
- Work directly with a great group of developers and PMs that are looking to make each other successful while having fun creating cool things
- Be part of a team that works collaboratively and makes an impact
- 3+ years of experience developing Web applications
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Node
- Experience using PostgreSQL or another relational db
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Curious and eager to learn -- We'd love to hear about any side project you’re working on!
- We are a remote-first team for now, but we're optimistic we’ll someday be back in our beautiful office when the world makes sense again. However, we’ll always be in full support of your freedom to work from where you want.
- We offer a top tier benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, wellness stipend, 12 week parental leave policy)
- We love to learn, so side projects are always encouraged. Engineering also has Wednesday lunch-and-learns and we love to bring in outside speakers on a wide array of topics
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.