AWS DevOps Engineer
Crossvale is looking for a highly motivated and passionate AWS DevOps Engineer to join our Solutions team in Spain. This position will join a talented software development team and participate as a strategic DevOps team member. The Engineer will work collaboratively to deliver the design, build, management and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure & Services (AWS) and DevOps to support Cloud (AWS) CICD.
This position can offer you the challenges you love, with the benefits and stability you need. Apply today!
This position is 100% remote.
- Understanding of multiple technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations and bringing those technologies to bear on various projects
- Monitoring and resolving IT support tickets related to AWS resources
- Maintaining and improving existing build and deployment processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with Development teams and across client organizations
- Producing technical designs
- Producing code for implementation
- Producing reusable unit tests
- Building and maintaining relationships across client organizations
- Ensuring code is tested and moved to production based on governance standards
- Must have experience solving enterprise infrastructure (Cloud), Automation, CICD and AWS Infrastructure and Services
- Proven knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools
- Applied understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired
- Strong team player and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly define deliverables and manage expectations from multiple stakeholders including technical and non-technical staff
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline is highly desired (commensurate with experience).
- Technical Skills: A solid mix of experience with AWS Technologies such as: Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, API Gateway, Route 53, Security and Auto Scaling Groups, Elastic Load Balancer, EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Secret Manager, SES, SNS, S3, AWS CLI tools
- AWS Certifications are a HUGE PLUS!