Homebase (YC W21) is a real estate technology company from Singapore that aims to solve one of the biggest socio-economic problems of our generation: Homeownership.
Our obsession with executional excellence, asymmetric access to international capital, and relentless, world-class talents are our unfair advantages that made us the most valuable proptech in Vietnam within a mere span of just 2+ years.
We are backed by leading global investors, such as Y Combinator, VinaCapital, Goodwater Capital, Ace & Co., and Antler; and are advised by founders and senior executives from some of the world’s largest and most successful tech companies, such as Alibaba, PropertyGuru, Opendoor, and Divvy Homes.
Homebase’s team hails from prestigious international organizations, such as Harvard, Stanford, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs etc. We believe in hiring only top talents and historically accepts only ~1% of all applicants. As a company, we are forward-looking and embrace diversity.
We are looking for a top-level Full Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and backend programming. A lot of what you do will be starting from scratch. You can expect a lot of autonomy; in return, we expect you to have a strong sense of ownership and desire to help shape the future direction of the company. You will have a chance to work directly with the core members of our high-performing team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Use modern front-end technologies to create user-friendly website;
- Collaborate with UX-UI designer to design interactive site and improve website usability;
- Develop backend applications;
- Creating servers and databases for functionality;
- Work with senior management to optimize the operation of Engineering Department;
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
We are looking for candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- Degree in Computer Science from a good university;
- At least 2 years of programming experience;
- Able to converse fluently in English;
- Proficiency with modern front-end technologies (React, NextJS);
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Benefits and Opportunities
Candidates will have unparalleled learning opportunities for learning and accelerated career growth working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment. As a member of the team, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Negotiable salary based on previous experience;
- Develop core competencies in the areas of technology and computer science;
- Take on high-impact projects that push the technological frontier of the company;
- Flexible work environment.