We are Chip and we're on a mission to build the best savings app to help our users to put money aside to enable them to do more with their money.
We use cutting edge tech and AI to shake up the slow, stagnant and old-fashioned market.
We’ve built a clever app that makes stashing cash easier, faster, and smarter. It makes your financial goals happen automatically and gets you feeling good about your money.
We’re growing fast, and we have some very exciting plans. So we need a iOS Engineer to help us make them happen.
NB: Expected start date 1st September
We are looking for an iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
What you can expect to be doing:
- Design, build and ship features for our iOS application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver a high quality product.
- Identifying areas for team growth, process and product improvement.
- Working with our iOS team to help shape the products roadmap.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're a passionate and self-motivated developer.
- You've built an iOS application that's on the App Store.
- Strong working knowledge Swift.
- You are committed to writing high quality, testable code.
- You love collaborating as an Agile team.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
It'd be fantastic if:
- You have experience working with RxSwift (or similar).
- You have a good understanding of building modular applications using Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
- Good understanding of MVVM.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery of mobile apps.
What we’re really looking for
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current engineering team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear in what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of code, to join our work family. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us. At the interview stages will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough. Code monkeys need not apply.
- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Share option scheme.
- 5% interest bonus on your Chip account
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted + bank holidays + Xmas to New year but policy not to count)
- Free Classpass membership or gym membership
- MacBook Pro or similar
- Based in the heart of Chancery Lane
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup.
Our Interview process
- Phone Screen with someone from our Talent team
- Video interview with the squad lead
- Take home technical test
- Final Interview and chance to meet your new peers