We are SICCAR, and we’re building a product to better connect and protect businesses and society.
SICCAR is a blockchain-based enterprise data sharing platform that gives organisations full control over how data is shared and used across their business ecosystem. Our transformative technology is being applied to enable trust, resilience and security in high impact problems, sustainability, government and business.
The platform is a .Net Microservices-based decentralised shared data protection system, based on our refined Blockchain solution which has been derived from Bitcoin cryptography and concepts. Through the use of our SDKs, the platform is easily used by our partners and solution providers to build scenario-specific applications for interaction and sharing of data across multiple organisations in a controlled, verifiable, and provable manner.
We’re a team of innovative people of purpose, who want to change the world and have fun doing it – now seeking software professionals to join our small engineering team as we innovate and refine our platform to deliver on an exciting future roadmap. We use Azure DevOps to execute and build on our development programme in an Agile-based Sprint methodology.
You will bring experience and expertise that will complement our current tech stack. Have a problem solving, can do, attitude and you’re not afraid to speak your mind. You will take stories where you can apply your expertise in areas from enhancing underlying platform engineering, through to developing innovative technology features and customer specific deliverables. You will be learning and working with experts in exciting cryptographic and decentralised data technologies.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years professional experience in C# .Net (.Net 6 preferred)
- Experience writing ASP.Net based API Services
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git and preferably Azure Devops
- Knowledge and interest in Blockchain/DLT would be extremely beneficial;
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Knowledge of DAPR beneficial.
- Blazor or Razor ASP.Net beneficial.
What we provide:
- 34 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere in the UK' (as long as you can make morning stand-up) with regular get-togethers in our Edinburgh HQ - please note, you must be based within the UK despite this being a remote role.
- A Flexible working policy where compressed hours and part time working is considered
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Employer Pension contributions
- An employee referral program
- Tax beneficial access to HMRC Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Professional development and training, including Microsoft certification exams;