Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Simply put, syndication is when a group of people comes together to buy a real estate property.
At InvestNext, we believe that syndications have the potential to shift the power and ownership of properties in every neighborhood into the hands of individuals and create more prosperous local communities.
Our mission is to democratize real estate investing by providing a software platform that takes the frustration and manual work out of raising capital and managing investments, allowing syndicates to focus on what matters most.
We are a fast-growing VC-backed startup in the real estate fin-tech space focused on real estate syndication. This role comes with a high degree of autonomy, ownership, and a voice for why we should or shouldn't do something.
We are looking for a senior software engineer who has experience in full-stack web technologies to help build out our next generation of features.
Senior Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Django web and rest frameworks
- Ajax in a lot of parts of the app
- Python on the backend
- Postgres DB.
A typical day as an engineer at InvestNext:
- Building new and modifying existing user interfaces
- Writing your own views/controllers and API endpoints
- Build ORM queries and fetching data
- Collaborating with product and UX
- Participating in code reviews
- Posting gifs
- 5+ years of experience working on a software development team
- Experience with the Django and/or Flask web frameworks
- Experience writing and consuming your own web services
We are only considering candidates in the US and Canada at this time.
- 4 weeks PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Co-working space allowance
- Employee Stock Options
- Computer of choice
- Generous health plan for you and your family