At Upsert, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, business-critical solutions on a foundation of unparalleled expertise. Upsert, a SugarCRM Authorized Partner, specializes in working with clients focused on increasing customer loyalty through improved user experience and operational efficiency. Upsert is looking for SugarCRM-skilled developers to join our growing team to help meet our client needs. Salary for the position is based on an hourly contracting rate agreed upon at the time of contract signing.
Upsert developers are expected to produce deliverables in 2-week sprints, often working within teams of 2-3 developers. Deliverables are defined through user stories and wireframes provided to the development team. Developers should plan to be available a minimum of 3 times per week during standard business hours (9 AM - 6 PM ET, M - F) for code reviews and standups with the development lead. Contract developers are not expected to engage directly with Upsert clients.
Upsert is looking to augment our development capacity with contractors meeting the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Sugar development experience required; version 9.x experience desired
- 3+ years of PHP and JS development required; 5+ years desired
- Concise, professional communication required
- US citizenship and residency required
- Minimum 30 hours of availability per week required
- Sugar Developer and Solution Architect certifications desired
- Experience writing automated tests desired
- Experience in Agile development methodologies desired
- Experience working with a distributed team desired