Senior Frontend Engineer
Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development – and we're helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Adobe, and Audible. We're on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video. Join us.
About the role:
Socialive is seeking senior frontend engineers to help us accelerate the implementation of exciting, dynamic capabilities for our clients.
As a frontend engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with your teammates and cross-functional collaborators to build and deliver dynamic, engaging capabilities while maintaining a positive and collaborative remote work environment
- Mentoring and coaching junior engineers, and leading execution across the team
- Owning the quality and reliability of the projects owned by your team
- Working with our team of engineering leaders and product managers to estimate and deliver critical features while reducing risk and maintaining quality, identifying dependencies, and supporting deliverables across the entire product space
- Maintaining a focus on best-in-class engineering principles and process, from code architecture and quality to agile processes and ceremonies
Technologies you’ll work with and experience you’ll ideally bring:
- Managing WebRTC connections and streams in a responsive, dynamic layout
- Adopting and driving a test-forward approach with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Working with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket/Git, Jira, Confluence)
- Hosting and supporting applications in AWS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills