Full Stack Engineer
Congratulations! You found the dream job you’ve been looking for. If you value freedom and autonomy, then please keep reading.
We’re building the company we would have wanted to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote global team. We’ve created an environment where it’s about what you can offer, not where you can offer it.
Live your life around work, don’t work to live. We want you to work when you perform best. Clock in and out when the work is done. It’s as simple as that.
We’re looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to help develop and manage our growing products. As we grow, we want to hire people who share the same beliefs we have about building the best software products.
Familiarity with Ruby on Rails is essential, as it is the main language we use. Your application must also be in English as well.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on both front and back end technologies when developing new features.
- Take ownership of new features and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirements, design, development, testing, deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Contribute ideas to improve the product
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- Highly experienced with Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience deploying and managing production applications hosted with Heroku and AWS (Route53, S3, CloudFront)
- Experience managing cloud-hosted MongoDB, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to build, test, and deploy software updates in a fast-moving environment
- Experience working with team members across departments to gather feedback to help guide product development and ensure the success of our software
- Strong written and verbal and technical communication skills
Languages & Frameworks
- SLIM, ERB and SCSS
- TailwindCSS is a plus
- AWS CloudFront
- AWS Route53
- AWS S3
- Base Salary + Bonus
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.