Senior C# Developer
Prodigi Group are looking for a senior C# developer to join our fast growing team based in Cardiff and London. The position will be remote initially due to the global pandemic, with the option to be based out of either office in future or to stay remote if required.
We are a technology and manufacturing business, specialising in the creation and fulfilment of high-volume, customised products. We were recently ranked 14th on the Sunday Times Fasttrack list of fastest growing UK companies.
We help companies selling personalised products to simplify their supply-chains and maximise their profits. We’re creating a platform which allows anyone to turn any digital image into any physical product and have it manufactured anywhere in the world. We consider ourselves an infrastructure business using software to build a global fulfilment network for personalised products.
We're a fast growing tech startup, with a great work life balance and a real interest in helping you develop your career.
As a senior engineer you will be involved with all aspects of our platform development as well as leading new product development efforts, mentoring junior developers, defining best practices and standards.
Specific job functions include:
- Working on the main Prodigi Print API, adding features, fixing bugs, integrating new manufacturing partners.
- Designing, creating and documenting new microservices, defining the best approach and architecture.
- Helping to design and build new products (we are currently working on building our global product portfolio, partnering with marketplaces and integrating our solution with various ecommerce platforms); and
- Building bespoke ancillary services to support our development roadmap.
There's lots going on and plenty of interesting challenges to get involved with.
Our ideal candidate
Specific attributes we're looking for include:
- Demonstrates excellent C# knowledge and coding experience. Comfortable building things from scratch.
- Analytical mindset with great attention to details; ensuring code meets best possible quality standards and maximum performance.
- Showing initiative - we’re a small company still, so we’ll expect you to take ownership of whatever you work on.
- Wants to grow with us. As we continue to grow, you’ll be called on to take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams.
- Likes automation. We process and print over half a million items a month. We manage this by automating aggressively.
Experience that would be useful (though we’re open minded):
- C# (Most new stuff on .net core 3.1 , older stuff on framework 4.7.2)
- Microservices (C#, hosted on Kubernetes)
- Azure Devops
- Azure Cosmos DB, Entity framework, Swagger, Postman, Ngrok, NUnit, Azure Search, SQL Server, Azure Event Grid, Castle Windsor, Azure functions
- We use lots of other stuff too - but if you’re the right candidate, you’ll enjoy picking up any new tools or frameworks you don’t already know.
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Spec your own development machine
- Great work-life balance - you will have 25 days holiday per year, your birthday off, flexible hours and flexible working location.
- We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences and backgrounds lead to a workplace that's better for everyone.