Core iOS Developer
A new dating app that grows in the New Normal
The world's changed. What'll happen next? We believe online communication using video technology accelerates dramatically in the coming a few years because people have noticed that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is an easier, cheaper, and safer way to talk with others online.
In this role, you'll be building essential features of palmu (https://palmuapp.com/), our video dating app, to deliver our customers quality experiences satisfies with their demands. You'll be part of our Scrum team as a core mobile engineer and work closely with marketing and customer supporting.
You must have the ability to build quality features of the iOS app by TDD (Test-driven development) to deliver new experiences to the users every week. Also, you must respect and follow our values below to collaborate with us.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, readability
- Test-driven development, and testing automation
- Maintain up-to-date documents such as Tech Specs, Test Scripts
- Work experiences over 2 years with iOS
- Practical experiences of fp, frp
- Having used popular libraries (e.g. Alamofire, Moya, Realm)
- Understanding Swift API Design Guidelines
- Cocoa Touch
- Xcode (e.g. configurations, debug, etc...)
- RxSwift / RxCocoa
- Firebase (e.g. Auth, Firestore, FCM, etc...)
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture
- GitHub & Pull Request
Nice to have (optional skills)
- Having released an application to the App Store
- Having built an automated build system with a CI tool (e.g. Bitrise, etc...)
- Having worked as a part of a Scrum team
- Japanese language skill
- Remote working but your time zone must be +/- 4 hours from GMT+9h
- Visa sponsorship available once your probation period completes
- Friendly co-workers, broad discretion, efficient workflow
- Self-learning support up to $100/month
- Career building opportunity in an early VC-backed startup
- Apply for this job post with your resume.
- We will reply to you within a few business days if it meets our requirements.
- You and we will have a video interview to know each other more.
- We will give you a technical assignment to measure your skills.
- You will need to provide us a few contacts of your past employers for reference checks.
- You will demonstrate the result of the assignment in front of our lead developer.
- We will make an offer for you.
The whole process can take up to 3 weeks.