Senior Platform Engineer
Our engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes with a focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers are based in more than 20 locations across the UK and Europe.
Form3 have recently completed a third round of funding, raising $160 million meaning we are looking to grow our Engineering team significantly as part of our 5-year road-map. As a result, we have multiple vacancies open for this position, as well as across other roles in our Engineering team.
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer with a passion for architecting and building cloud native systems. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work on our own private cloud which is hosted in Form3 data centres and to help us build the next generation Form3 platform which will run across multiple public clouds.
Go, AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Cockroach DB, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming
FORM3'S PRIVATE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY
Observability: Prometheus | CI/CD: Flux | Networking: Cilium | Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE | Messaging: NATS | Storage: CockroachDB | On-prem infrastructure management: Terraform with Terraform Enterprise | Virtualization: Cloudstack, KVM & Digital rebar
FORM3'S MULTI PUBLIC CLOUD TECHNOLOGY
Observability: Prometheus | CI/CD: Flux v2 | Networking: Linkerd2 | Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE, AKS | Messaging: NATS JETSTREAM | Storage: CockroachDB | Infrastructure management: Terraform with Terraform Enterprise | Virtualization: AWS EC2, GCP Compute
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code patterns and practices (Terraform is a plus)
- Knowledge of networking and DNS
- A background in Software Engineering and solid programming experience is beneficial but not essential (preferably Go but we're flexible on this)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (ideally)
- Enthusiasm towards building the next generation Form3 platform and an interest in technical challenges around how to make a platform cloud agnostic and scaleable in order to process billions of payments
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- 4 hours of “investment time” per week, to spend working on projects that you are passionate about improving
- Mental Health support via Spill
- Perlego subscription
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.