Aten Design Group is seeking a skilled Drupal Developer to join our team in Denver, Colorado. This position is open to front-end, back-end, and full-stack developers. This is a fully remote position. Candidates must be based and authorized to work in the United States.
Founded in 2000, Aten Design Group is a web strategy, design, and development company serving a broad range of clients making positive impact on societies around the world. We work on complex communications and data projects for organizations like Stanford University, World Wildlife Fund, Human Rights Watch, and many others. We are dedicated to creating meaningful user experiences, rooted in powerful open-source solutions, especially Drupal and React.
You love the web, design, and collaboration. You have experience collaborating with designers to create custom interfaces and an interest in developing web applications using frameworks such as Gatsby or VueJS. You have a desire to create modular, reusable, and maintainable code. You are ready to work with SCSS, JS, and build tools, such as Gulp and Webpack. You primarily work with front-end technologies but have a commanding knowledge of PHP, Drupal, or similar platforms. You are a good communicator and are strongly task-oriented. You are interested in progressing your craft, take your work seriously, and care about the impact it has on the world around you.
About the Position
You will be an integral member of a cross-functional team, closely collaborating with skilled designers, developers, and architects to tackle real-world problems alongside clients with diverse needs. This position requires clear, frequent communication – both internally and with clients – and the ability to quickly solve a variety of technical problems. Organization and focus are important.
Well qualified candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in professional development and Drupal
- Alignment with our core company values: Trustworthy, Thoughtful, Creative, Eager, Productive, and Collaborative
- A history of open-source contributions (show us your GitHub projects, Drupal.org profile, or similar)
- Excellent writing skills; we love to see blog posts, readme files for past projects, clear comments in code, etc
- Eagerness to present at conferences and webinars and submit blog posts
- A love for helping others solve problems.
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience contributing to process improvement and the ability to bring new ideas to the table
Nice to haves:
- Agency experience
- Experience as a technical lead on full-cycle projects
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects within scope and budget with a high level of client satisfaction
Compensation and Benefits
We think we have one of the best workplaces on the planet. Here are a few reasons why:
- Salary $80k - $110k based on location, skills, knowledge, and experience
- Generous unlimited PTO policy (that we encourage you to use!)
- Flexible working hours
- 3% matching Retirement Plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependent(s)
- Professional development opportunities
- Regular in-person company summits