Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend - Partner Experience (Remote within USA)
The Partner Experience team is helping HubSpot scale to the needs of our next 100 thousand customers by building products to power our partner program. Partners are service providers that both sell HubSpot products to their customers and provide value added services to HubSpot customers.
Our team is helping scale the program by building flexible infrastructure that can be configured and change alongside the program. This can range from building provisioning and user tracking services for our partners to creating gamification products to help differentiate and incentivize our partners. We're also building products embedded within the HubSpot CRM to help our partners manage other HubSpot customers. By joining our team you'll get exposed to a wide variety of technologies, teams, and problem spaces within HubSpot.
As an engineer on Partner Experience, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact
- Envision, build and analyse new features and tools, each contributing to company growth and revenue
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc
- Help HubSpot users meet their goals, via changes you’ve made
- Implement experiments that give us valuable insights into user behaviour and how to improve their experience
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business
You may be a fit if:
- You have a strong focus on the user. You can gain empathy for their challenges and understand how they may flow through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being very close to the business and our go-to-market strategies
- You have or are interested in developing data analysis skills. You’re not afraid to dive into Amplitude, Looker, Excel or other data analysis tools and collaborate with our ops and analytics teams.
- You have or are interested in gaining experience with experimentation and A/B tests.
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.