As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M Home, & Other Stories, ARKET and Afound. We have over 5,000 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. We want to be at the forefront of both fashion and sustainability.
Our employees play a key role and can contribute to more sustainable fashion, today and in the future.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. During 2020, we will continue our agile transformation to further advance our ability to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business – by releasing the power of people, data and technology. With focus on the customer and our strong values, we explore new ways to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful and sustainable impact all over the world, and we want you to take a leading role in the transformation.
We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
Join our journey and discover your potential!
We are looking for an experienced, talented, creative, and visionary Software Engineer to join our team working on explorative projects in areas with great potential where we are looking to find the right customer experiences. We are looking for the one who has integrated the features from a customer point of view. You will have to help our customers to utilize our platform in the best way, drive integration projects and sometimes do the complete customer integration.
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- 8 years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 years of relevant experience and a master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of internet technologies and network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL, DNS.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the web application security field.
- Experience in the CDN industry, and/or related Internet technologies – e.g. Web acceleration, Caching, Mobile Applications and API acceleration.
- Experience with Enterprise IDS/IPS or Web Application Firewalls.
- Experience with DevOps setup and experience in setting active and passive applications
- Knowledgeable in the concepts of microservice architecture and headless CMS.
- Familiar with and Experience in Identity Aware Proxies, Identity as a Service, and Software as a Service
- Experience with malware, phishing, anti-virus, threat landscapes, and social engineering • Experience with routers, network appliances, WAN Optimization, and Virtual Machines
- Strong background in Layer 7 technologies and protocols, such as HTTP, DNS, SSL, Web & AppServers, Load Balancers, Content/Application Delivery Network (CDN), HTTP Streaming, MobileSite/Application Acceleration, Three Tier Architectures
- Knowledgeable with identity, authentication, and authorization technologies such as SAML, Kerberos,Active Directory, LDAP, IdPs, and secret-key cryptography
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business-related subjects to all audiences.
- Experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships and excellent English language skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, drive for results, interpersonal savvy, and customer focus.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Experience and knowledge of writing testable and high-quality code and Unit Test, Strong coding skills
- Responsible for the development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, and repeat. The mindset “You build it – you run it “is a key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
- Experience and knowledge of Performance analysis on the code to catch retain cycles with Instruments and similar tools, analysis of crashes
- Experience with setting up automated testing with tools like TestProject.io etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Straightforward and open minded
- Flexible, yet structured
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
- Take own initiative. Seize opportunities
- Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills