Frontend React Engineer
Medicilio is an innovative startup on a mission to reimagine how healthcare works. Our vision is to become the first decentralized hospital centered around patients. Many patients currently face the problem of not being able to access healthcare due to a disability, old age or just because they can’t find time and space. We aim to provide patients with the best quality diagnostics and medical care directly at their home.
We are at the beginning of an adventure that is as promising as it is complex. We raised a seed round to start expanding our presence in Italy.
Medicilio is seeking a motivated, customer focused Frontend React Engineer // React Engineer // Frontend Engineer who will bring together innovative and transformational solutions to revolutionize the medical space. You will join a team of mission-minded technologists that work closely with business and operations to meet with customers, understand their needs and develop solutions. The team works remotely from across 3 continents and produces solutions for Italy with a goal of expanding across Europe and the world.
A hunger for coding, excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently is critical to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role. Our team works in a positive and collaborative manner while being results driven and delivery oriented.
- Collaborating with other developers, product managers and designers on the production of the Frontend layer of our product (UI/UX)
- Development and maintenance of our products
- 2+ years of working experience in an engineering based role.
- 2+ years experience with at least 1 CI/CD & code versioning tools (Jenkins, Concourse, Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience with requirements gathering, technical scope, solution architecture
- Front end web experience using JS frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc
- Experience on or with agile technology delivery teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project coordination, and possess a strong dedication to a teaming dynamic.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and quickly learn new technologies.
Nice to Haves
- DevOps practices knowledge
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tailwind.js
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical field work experience.
We believe companies should empower people. This is why we have a radical approach to how we work.
25% to learn and innovate
When you join our team, you will be paid a competitive salary. In exchange we expect you to only allocate 75% of your time to our roadmap. The rest of the time can be used for volunteer work and/or courses (which we can subsidize).
In the end, as amazing as a company can be, life comes first. You will have the right to work from anywhere in the world - we are already spread over five countries and three continents - while given a budget for a co-working space, if the “office environment” is really where you do your best work.
Meeting in person
You will still meet the team in person every quarter to reconnect, socialize and exchange ideas, a tradition we look forward to resuming post-Covid restrictions.