Kisi - Europe
Posted: 3 months ago
Kisi is a security platform with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm and a global remote team spanning from America, Europe, Africa and Asia. We create hardware and software that helps businesses connect and control their spaces through the cloud.
A little bit more about our team
- We value being forward, human, trusted, and responsible. As a team, we make a tangible and lasting impact on the real world.
- Our product (Reader Pro) is an award-winning access control solution. We are a design focused company and recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award.
- Our customers and users come first - We are rated 4.9 in the App Store and 4.8 on Capterra.
- Our team is unique (and a bit quirky) and diverse. We hail from 27 nationalities (& counting!) and look forward to our annual global meetup to bring the whole team together.
- We are building a supportive and flexible working environment by offering health & retirement benefits (location based), generous vacation time and daily challenges and growth.
About the role
We are looking for a Frontend developer to join our marketing team, to be working closely with our Marketing Director and Digital Art Director. Responsibilities include:
- Implement new pages and optimize existing pages on getkisi.com
- Expand and improve upon our component library
- Improve Hubspot templates
- Create and optimize landing pages
- Collaborate regularly with designers, backend engineers and project managers
- Ensure alignment of user experience requirements with design needs
- Ensure optimal design across devices
- Enhance application for maximum speed and stability
- Frontend: Nuxtjs, storybook, jest
- Backend: Express, CMS: Sanity
- Workflow: Github actions
- 4+ years experience with frontend development
- Have a strong interest and understanding of design, for mobile and web
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about both clean code and clean design!
- Self driven and willing to work with a lot of autonomy
This will ideally be a hybrid role for candidates based near our Stockholm office, but we can also consider remote workers within Europe with flexibility to travel to our office at least once per quarter.