Full Stack Developer
Born from the ambition to merge the dynamic world of US unicorn startups with the diverse talent of tech professionals in Europe, BWS brings the most exciting technical challenges to the region. We are a growing team of kick ass Developers, Mobile Engineers, DevOps and QAs, learning, perfecting, and adapting to ever changing and rich variety of tools and technologies. We are focused on the long journey together with our team and our clients. Hop on board and let’s build great stuff together!
Blue Wire Software is looking for a hands-on Full Stack Developer to join our growing team and play a critical role in all stages of the product lifecycle, have ownership and the initiative for building new and maintaining existing software.
- Designing, prototyping, implementing and owning code for highly scalable systems all the way through deployment
- Help define architectural and technical decisions, consider the pros and cons of a technology choice based on business value, scalability, maintainability and project delivery performance.
- Work independently towards solutions and seek team’s feedback when appropriate.
- Maintain and share knowledge in emerging technologies and tools in the industry.
- Work on more than one workstreams at any point in time.
- Find the perfect balance between high quality code and getting a product shipped.
- Write clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Mentor and raise the game or teammates in all areas.
- Intuition for and experience in designing a highly fault-tolerant architecture of loosely-coupled services.
- Experience in building applications with Typescript using React and Redux
- Proven passion for everything you build to be clear and maintainable, in design and implementation.
- Experience in testing software: unit / integration test
- Firm grasp of software engineering principles.
- Experience with Python/Node.js or willingness to become a fullstack engineer
- Experience with Google Services/cloud is a plus
We can talk about remote collaborations too.
Some benefits we are offering:
- Working with the most dynamic US tech companies, developing and iterating new features and platforms
- No short projects, no “monkey work”, no conventional outsourcing, only real challenges that will develop your skills
- You are part of the team, your input matters
- Possibility to work from our cool office in the centre of Cluj equipped with cutting edge hardware, chill and game room and a bunch of cool like minded people to share it with - in case you don’t like them you can still work from home...
- You will like them but really, you can work remote :)
- The opportunity to grow and help others to grow
- Conferences, training and mentoring programs as well as a small tech book library, to keep you up to date with the dynamic tech world