Senior Drupal Developer Backend
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore has 150 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw. To help our IT & Project Management Team in Sevilla we are looking for a senior Drupal backend developer.
Our offer to you:
- Exciting multi market and multi-language projects with major customers, with the chance to assume responsibility and acquire valuable experience.
- Team spirit and working at eye level, in an experienced, international and interdisciplinary team. We meet all together at least once a year for our amazing Christmas party, and have frequent virtual meetings with supervisors, team colleagues and department meetings to keep the spirit up even in times of social distancing.
- We offer a great budget for trainings to each employee that you can use to develop your skills and foster your career: attending events and conferences, taking courses or official certifications.
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer flexible working hours and remote work options. You can work from home and/or from our modern office in the centre of Seville (Viapol/San Bernardo)
- You profit from employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies.
What you can contribute:
- Development of scalable online solutions (e.g. booking platforms, e-learning solutions or modular website systems) from defining requirements to development, testing and launch
- You become a technical lead who can be the link between project management and other developers.
- You support your team and help us to develop our IT company strategy by evaluating and introducing new technologies.
What we are searching for:
- An experienced Drupal backend developer (5+ years) who has a working experience with large multilingual sites based on Paragraphs.
- Experience with Composer, CMI and Git, and understanding and tweaking Drupal deployment scripts is a must.
- Great communication skills to coordinate with colleagues working remotely.
- Teamwork is everything to us, therefore supporting each other and being a great team player is essential.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to us means that you give and take feedback, learn from mistakes and keep on developing yourself everyday
- English language skills (B2 level)
What would be a plus:
- Experience developing Drupal profiles and distributions.
- Experience working with Pantheon and/or Platform.sh, and developing CI/CD strategies for those platforms.
- Experience on decoupled projects and with typical problems on those projects. Knowledge of React/Vue/Angular/Svelte would also be appreciated.
- Ability to speak German and/or Spanish.
- Experience delivering sessions in conferences such as Drupalcamps and Drupalcons.
- Experience working with the Drupal.org issue queue.
Our statement on inclusiveness: At Cocomore we are our clients co-entrepreneurs in creating digital experiences which benefit people. This mission is supported by three characteristics of our company: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. All three imply diversity: humans are diverse by nature, entrepreneurs thrive by doing things in new, different ways and creativity demands diversity of ideas.
Therefore, Cocomore is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. A workforce guided by mutual respect and a team spirit which embraces diversity. To this end, we hire, promote and reward based on contribution to our success and regardless of ethnicity, social background, religion, convictions, views, opinions – as long as they do not preclude respect for the other – gender identity, age, disability, sexual orientation, and national origin.
We are not perfect but we strive to improve. We see inclusion not just as an HR policy. We also see it as actions which each of us can take anytime and anywhere. At Cocomore inclusion is about openness to what is different and new. It is about speaking up and listening. It is about genuine interest in people inside and outside Cocomore.