TL;DR Edtech platform that supercharges companies with the power of refugees. Python Tech Lead. Remote working with 1 week per month in Lisbon (this is negotiable, and we can sponsor work visas)
AI-powered platform matches refugees and marginalised people in need of work with opportunities in the digital economy. We’ve won recognition from MIT, Forbes, the Financial Times, the BBC, and the EU as well as backing from leading investors in Europe and Silicon Valley.
We deliver award-winning tailored language learning services for professionals, taught by expert refugee coaches. We are proud to be for good AND for profit
- As the most senior technical person in the team you will lead by example by being hands on.
- We are focused on building a scalable robust platform. You will design the road map.
- Your track record will add credibility to our investor story as we move to fundraising
You are helping improve the outcomes of refugees. Everyday you will be helping create a new measure for human potential.
Our offices in Lisbon are in a beautiful converted monastery with a beautiful rooftop overlooking the city.
We offer remote working. You will spend one week a month in Lisbon, the rest of the time it is up to you.
You will able to design your own remuneration package, mixing salary and equity package. We have a range from £60K to £90K but please be prepared to wow throughout the interview process to justify the top end.
Chatterbox has female leadership and is committed to creating an inclusive culture.
- You have a solid experience working with Django, Django REST Framework or broad and RESTful web API development experience.
- You have demonstrable DevOps experience, with knowledge about networks, AWS management, DNS setup etc.
- You have experience with distributed source control systems (pulling, pushing, and branching Git repos).
- B2B experience integrating systems with clients.